Have you ever been up a ladder, and wondered - "How secure are those feet?"
Has your ladder ever sunk into the garden or slipped out on concrete?
Do you want to increase your safety when using a ladder? Of course you do. Seriously grippy, the Ladderpad will give you confidence to use a ladder in any environment.
This package comes with 2x safety straps to secure the ladder to guttering and add extra security to any application, the straps are also quick and easy to use.
- 900mm Wide x 400mm Long with molded carry handle.
- Fits most ladders with base up to 800mm wide.
- Works in all environments from smooth wet concrete to soft grass.
- Provides a solid reliable surface to keep the ladder firmly in place.
- 5 Year Warranty
- straps 0.5m long each.
Perfect for on the job or around home, the Anti-slip Ladder Pad and safety straps are a must have for the home handy man or contractor.
Our products are made in New Zealand from recycled car tyres that have been reduced to a fine crumb, before being mixed with a high quality binder to give the material a new life.
* Ladder must be used at the correct angle (4m high to 1m out) to reduce possibility of ladder falling.